Tulip Sewing Challenge from DressPatterns4Girls and 5Berries.
Prizes from http://5berriessewingpatterns.com/:
1st Winner – 5 Patterns of her choice ; 2nd Winner – 4 Patterns of her choice from; 3rd Winner – 3 Patterns of her choice; 4th Winner – 2 Patterns of her choice; 5th Winner – 1 Pattern of her choice
The contest is only for Tulip Dress Pattern.
1. Send the photo of your dress made from Tulip Dress Pattern and confirmation of your pattern purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can buy the pattern from our website http://5berriessewingpatterns.com/ or from our store on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/187273877/new-tulip-peasant-dress-pattern-for?. Use coupon code for Etsy store: TULIP, it has $1 OFF (it also can be used for any other patterns in DressPatterns4Girls store on Etsy. ) The start date is: July 12, 2014. The final date for submitting photos and pattern purchases is July 25, 2014.
2. All submitted photos will be published on our website on July 26, 2014. Website visitors and we also will be voting for the photos on July 26, 27, 28 in the comments area. The winners will be announced on July 30, 2014.
*5Berries and DressPatterns4Girls reserve the right to use contest photos in our stores and promoting our sewing patterns only!
BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR for all our customers!
50% OFF EVERY Sewing PATTERN, each pattern is just $3.45. The offer expires on July 7, 2014
Happy Sewing and Happy Independence DAY!
NEW! Instant download
Annabel Romper PATTERN for Girls . http://5berriessewingpatterns.com/product/a-annabel-romper-pattern/
PDF clothing children‘s sewing patterns for toddler, girls, children, kids. Easy to sew, versatile pattern.
The romper is great for the summer, can be made from woven cotton or poplin, or from cotton knits for everyday and from swim fabrics for the beach. It is very easy to made and easy to wear.
Features: Adorable summer romper with fitted yoke, simple shoulder ties and elastic casing at the back, waist and leg hems.
Fabric recommendations: Light weight cotton fabrics, woven or knit. Choose coordinating prints in contrasting colors, for example a light-colored top with dark-colored shorts, yoke and straps. On the photo: Romper is made from Michael Miller’s quilted fabric.
Level: Beginner .
Sizes:12 months – 12 years.
Sewing PDF Project includes:
- Sizing Chart
- Finished Garment Length
- Sewing Terms
- Fabric amount and other supplies required
- Pattern layouts for directional and non-directional prints
- Instructions to assemble the pattern.
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with detailed written instructions and clear, helpful photos for each step
- Computer generated pattern that is ready to print on standard size paper (all sizes are included).
(check your paypal email and spam folder for pattern link right after your purchase)
Congratulations to the winners!
The first winner is Christine Ewald. We are going to name the pattern “Tulip peasant Dress”
The second winner is Dayna Johnson.
The third winner is Tami.
The winners will be notified by email.
Thank you everyone for giving us such wonderful suggestions.
Please help us to name our new easy to make peasant dress pattern for girls. Leave the comment below to have a chance to win the pattern. This sewing pattern for children will be published soon on our website http://5berriessewingpatterns.com/ .
Features: Curved bodice lines and flared skirt add a new twist on the traditional peasant dress. The pattern is specially designed with busy moms in mind to help them save time while sewing, but also to create a simple dress that is comfortable and easy to wear. The dress has an elasticized neckline and the bottom of ¾ sleeves. Also features an optional elastic waistband. This pattern is suitable for woven and knit fabrics.
Fabric recommendations: Use quilting cotton or poplin for warmer weather, or corduroy or lightweight denim for cooler weather.
Combine two fabrics to make a visual statement with the contrast, or use just one fabric to achieve a more subtle “boutique” look. For the best combinations use contrast solid or print fabrics.
Note: The ¾ sleeves dress was made from Michael Miller quilting fabric.
Please help us to name this sewing pattern for girls and decide what picture will be the front picture of the PDF sewing pattern.
We will choose 3 winners from the comments below who will have this pattern for free. The results will be published on Wednesday, April 23,2014