The winners of SEWINGTulip contest are:
1st Winner (5patterns): Pamela Pellegran
2nd Winner (4patterns): Sallie Motes
3rd Winner (3patterns): Chelsea Maynard
4th Winner (2pattern): Toni Hill
Congratulations to all of you, please let us know which patterns would you like to receive.
I had a great time publishing this contest. All dresses are beautiful and very creative. Please vote and help 5Berries to name the winner. The lucky day for all and ONLY 4 Participants;-) We eliminate the last and the smallest prize since we have 5 prizes and only 4 pparticipants. Just help us to determine which dress gets 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th prizes!!! Please leave your comments below the photo.
Tulip Sewing Challenge from DressPatterns4Girls and 5Berries.
Prizes from http://5berriessewingpatterns.com/:
1st Winner – 5 Patterns of her choice ; 2nd Winner – 4 Patterns of her choice from; 3rd Winner – 3 Patterns of her choice; 4th Winner – 2 Patterns of her choice; 5th Winner – 1 Pattern of her choice
The contest is only for Tulip Dress Pattern.
1. Send the photo of your dress made from Tulip Dress Pattern and confirmation of your pattern purchase to email@example.com. You can buy the pattern from our website http://5berriessewingpatterns.com/ or from our store on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/187273877/new-tulip-peasant-dress-pattern-for?. Use coupon code for Etsy store: TULIP, it has $1 OFF (it also can be used for any other patterns in DressPatterns4Girls store on Etsy. ) The start date is: July 12, 2014. The final date for submitting photos and pattern purchases is July 25, 2014.
2. All submitted photos will be published on our website on July 26, 2014. Website visitors and we also will be voting for the photos on July 26, 27, 28 in the comments area. The winners will be announced on July 30, 2014.
*5Berries and DressPatterns4Girls reserve the right to use contest photos in our stores and promoting our sewing patterns only!
BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR for all our customers!
50% OFF EVERY Sewing PATTERN, each pattern is just $3.45. The offer expires on July 7, 2014
Happy Sewing and Happy Independence DAY!
NEW! Instant download
Annabel Romper PATTERN for Girls . http://5berriessewingpatterns.com/product/a-annabel-romper-pattern/
PDF clothing children‘s sewing patterns for toddler, girls, children, kids. Easy to sew, versatile pattern.
The romper is great for the summer, can be made from woven cotton or poplin, or from cotton knits for everyday and from swim fabrics for the beach. It is very easy to made and easy to wear.
Features: Adorable summer romper with fitted yoke, simple shoulder ties and elastic casing at the back, waist and leg hems.
Fabric recommendations: Light weight cotton fabrics, woven or knit. Choose coordinating prints in contrasting colors, for example a light-colored top with dark-colored shorts, yoke and straps. On the photo: Romper is made from Michael Miller’s quilted fabric.
Level: Beginner .
Sizes:12 months – 12 years.
Sewing PDF Project includes:
- Sizing Chart
- Finished Garment Length
- Sewing Terms
- Fabric amount and other supplies required
- Pattern layouts for directional and non-directional prints
- Instructions to assemble the pattern.
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with detailed written instructions and clear, helpful photos for each step
- Computer generated pattern that is ready to print on standard size paper (all sizes are included).
(check your paypal email and spam folder for pattern link right after your purchase)